We at Motio focus on the one hand on individuals working personally on their career work, and, on the other, on companies wanting to support their employees’ talents and develop them as much as possible. By timely detection of the needs and wishes of their employees, and responding to their requests, they will remain happy with their employer and successful.
Motio works with different types of people and around various challenges:
- Self-employed people at a turning point;
- People whose values and motivations have over the years developed and changed;
- People who want to make their professional dream a reality or want to start independently but do not know how or where to start;
- People who suffer from their own professional responsibility, perfectionism, insecurity or self-consciousness;
- People over 45 who are afraid they will never find a challenging job that gives them satisfaction.
Motio works on:
- Your ambition;
- Your talents and skills;
- Work-life balance;
- Success and satisfaction in your job;
- Career planning;
- Reintegration after a long absence.
Areas which Motio works on:
- Stress, burnout, and energy management;
- Return to work and reintegration;
- Self-confidence and self-acceptance;
- Career choices;
- Guidance during change;
- Personality analysis.